Friday, October 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Plaid Tidings Christmas Card

TGIF, peeps! Wow, the time is flying by in the mountains. This is my 9th Christmas card I've made since we've been here. I need to move on!! But before I do, let me show you the snippet from yesterday's card...


Yes, that little snippet of Whisper White card stock is the piece I punched out yesterday for my card. Waste not want not! I adhered a matching size piece of Plaid Tidings DSP to the back of it and adhered it to a mat of Cherry Cobbler card stock. I adhered that to a larger piece of Plaid Tidings and tied a length of Linen Thread around it.

I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and ran it through my embossing machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF and adhered that to my Whisper White Thick card stock base. Then I adhered the Plaid Tidings panel to it with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and it's stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.

For the inside I only had a scrap of Cherry Cobbler left in my NC stash and some strips of Plaid Tidings so I used them to the best of my ability. The sentiment and tree is from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.


I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge October 2020 and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #512. Wish I could find a monochromatic challenge!

Thank you for stopping by today and if I don't show up tomorrow, it's because my laptop has gone kaput! I'm fortunate I was able to get it up and running today!!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

6 comments:

  1. One of the prettiest cards you ever made! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too! Such a perfect design with the plaid background and the tree punch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the plaid.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...