Saturday, October 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Quite Curvy Plaid Tidings Appreciation Card

Today’s card features the brand new Quite Curvy Bundle, which will be available beginning Nov 3. I didn't think I needed this SO if you are thinking along the same lines, you might want to reconsider! YOU need it and so did I!! Being a demonstrator gets you product before it's released to the public...think about that too!!


I was inspired by my teammate, Jaimie, to create my card and I'm entering it in the CAS on Friday Challenge #191 with their Plaid theme.

I'm also entering my card in the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0070. I used plaid, pearls, and die cut.

My card base is Garden Green and embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D EF. I stamped the bird from the upcoming Quite Curvy Stamp Set and this allows me to play at 613 Avenue Create: October 2020 ATG with optional twist: Winged Things. I colored it with my Cinnamon Cider Light and my Calypso Coral Light Blends.I used one of the dies from the upcoming Curvy Dies to cut it out.  I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on a piece of Whisper White card stock that I die cut with one of the edge dies also from the upcoming Curvy Dies. I adhered the "robin" with a Stampin' Dimensional.

I adhered paper to the inside and stamped the bird three times. I will be writing a note in this so I didn't add a sentiment.


It's not too late to stock up on Designer Series Paper. Save 15% on select Designer Series Paper.


The Curvy Celebrations products will be on early release from the Spring/Summer Catalog 2021. At the beginning of November, it will be available with a Christmas stamp set called Curvy Christmas – this will also co-ordinate with the Curvy Dies. (This stamp set will only be available while stocks last during the promotion).
 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Love those curvy die cuts and the sweet little bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool design and that little peek of plaid is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those curvy borders, what a great way to incorporate the plaid! Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for commenting on behalf of FF.

      Delete
  4. Wow, Karen! This is such an eye catching design. Of course, being mad about plaid, I am in LOVE with the matching envelope. The bird is the cutest little accent. Such a great curvy design! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ann. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! Love this new bundle! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melva, for commenting on behalf of FF.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...