Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Garden Thank You Card

I have a sneak peek for you today of the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper coming in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. Here’s my card ...


It was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #459 - A Sketch by Jen Brum 



My card base is Whisper White Thick Card Stock. I cut a panel of Neenah Bright White Card Stock, layed the DSP that I cut out with the Stitched Triangle Dies on it so I would know where to stamp my sentiment from the upcoming Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set. The ink I used is Mossy Meadow.

Then I embossed it with one of the EF's from the Greenery set. I adhered it to my card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I adhered the two pieces of DSP to the embossed panel with liquid glue. The bow is made with the upcoming Braided Linen Mossy Meadow trim and is adhered with a glue dot. 

Et voila, card front done and now on to the inside...


 I used the tall flower stamp from Dragonfly Garden and colored parts of it with my Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and my Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker. The sentiment is from the Many Mates Stamp Set. I adhered a strip of DSP to a panel of Neenah card stock and adhered that to the card base. Neenah's Bright White is a little off white and I only use it for panels.

The envelope is finished with another piece of the DSP and stamped on the front with insects from the Dragonfly Garden. I'm not sure if they're baby dragonflies or butterflies. In any event, I had to make some look like they were in flight. I'm sure you can see why!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card. This is a great bundle that will be available in a few months. You need it, peeps!

Here's some product that is available now:











8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love the paper and that embossed background! Not to mention the little bow and how you've decorated the inside and envelope! A true masterpiece! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jen. It's an honor to receive such a wonderful comment from the designer!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty....I am anxious to see all the patterns in this paper, as well as all the designs in the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful patterns and such great texture on your gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...