Saturday, September 26, 2020

Stampin' Up! World of Good Masculine Birthday Card

Hey! It's Saturday and I'm on my way to the mountains in northwest NC! Woo hoo! We've been waiting since June to return!!

On August 29 I made this card for my grandson...


and this month I made this one for my nephew who is into astronomy and has a great telescope that he built himself. This is what his looks like...


I think I like the bannerized one better. How 'bout you? The inside is basically the same as the August one just a little different cut on the World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper.


The sentiment is from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set, stamped on a small card from the World of Good Memories & More Card Pack.

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I'll be posting from chilly NC!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

6 comments:

  1. Cool card Karen! :) Safe travels, enjoy your time in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are perfect for the guys. I like how you used the small MM card inside.
    Yay for chilly NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! He'll love it - it's just perfect for someone who's into astronomy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...