Sunday, September 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Happiest of Birthdays Gnome Card

Do you remember when I made a gnome card for the Celtic Ray? You can click on this link to view it.

I created it the same way, just colored it with different Stampin' Blends. The sentiment on the front is from Happiest of Birthdays.


I thought gnomes and toadstools went great together so I brought out my retired Painted Seasons DSP. 


The inside sentiment is another created by me on my computer. I hope the Ray will eventually buy this one too!

I'm entering my card at Dragonfly Dreams: Happy Birthday challenge in memory of Traci. I'm also entering my card at Dragonfly Journeys and I am beyond thrilled that I can enter there...please visit Jeannie's blog!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for my Mystery Card Monday post.

8 comments:

  1. So cute - that gnome is adorable and really does go well with the toadstools! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Beautiful! How are you? I sent you an email a little bit ago, so I'm not sure you received it? I see you're still creating super cute stuff! Guess what?....Dragonfly Journeys is back in action! Stop by and see me when you have a minute.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGoodness...I've been waiting so long for this! I haven't responded to your email because I've been making a card for you :-) and I didn't want you to know!! BIG hugs from a distance!

      Delete
  3. Fun card. The Painted Seasons paper is perfect for a gnome. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ilonka, for your comment on behalf of DDC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...