Saturday, September 19, 2020

Stampin' Up! Blends

Good morning, peeps. Thanks for stopping by. It's going to be another quick show and tell today. My card is one I made for the Irish pub to give to one of their patrons. It is one of my first digitals that I colored with my Stampin' Blends.


My blending skills on this were not the greatest but I think it was due to the paper I had to use in my printer. My printer is very persnickety when it comes to Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock! In any event, the Celtic Ray was happy with it. On a patron's birthday, they pour a free drink as their gift. I'll be getting mine November 9. They don't give me a birthday card because I make all their cards and that would be just silly, wouldn't it?

I made up my own saying and printed it out.


I believe the gnome digital came from KLM Designs Papercraft. I am just starting to learn how to use digitals on my cards. 

Stampin' Up! has a gnome stamp set and that is on my wish list for October! 

Until we meet again tomorrow, I leave you with this to ponder...

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21


4 comments:

  1. Cute card. How generous of you to make their cards—hope they pour you a free one for doing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. They buy the cards from me :-) I'm not that generous!!

      Delete
  2. What fun! I am sure they DO love it - and yes...I hope you get your free drink with or without one of your own cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...