Friday, September 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Friendship Card

TGIF! Today's post is going to be quick as a bunny! 

I used the Boho Indigo Project Medley to create my friendship card today and the Waterfront and By the Dock Stamp Sets.

The Designer Series Paper is from the medley. It's cut and adhered to a mat of Whisper White, which is adhered to a Night of Navy card base. 

The sentiment is from the Waterfront Stamp Set and it's stamped in Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Whisper White Card Stock. I used the Tasteful Labels dies to cut out the Night of Navy mat and sentiment. I used navy ribbon for under the mats and adhered the sentiment mat to the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added three different sized Gilded Gems.

The first sentiment on the inside is from the Waterfront set and the second sentiment is from the By the Dock set. I punched the corners with my Detailed Trio Punch.


I am entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are planning a fun Labor Day weekend in spite of the pandemic. Stay safe!


8 comments:

  1. Love your design for this card Karen :) The Night of Navy and white are perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. This is one of my favorite layouts.

      Delete
  2. Really nice - great design with that stunning paper!! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, special design and with sentiment: totally good for our challenge! Thank you for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, we hope you'll join us again next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deezy, for leaving a comment on behalf of Aud Sentiments.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty. I love the rich blue and white. Awesome design. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...