Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Project Medley and Beauty Abounds Birthday Card

Mystery Monday rolled around yesterday but I was guest designer at Double Trouble so that took precedence or I would have been in BT (Big Trouble)! So, it's Mystery Tuesday today! I shared clues, designed by Beth McCullough, with our card group last week. I posted my  card September 15th. I wondered if the players read my blog. If so, this is what they saw and it would have given away the mystery! However, when you are doing a mystery card, no two cards end up alike. You'll see in a minute...


I really wanted to do a portrait card, but I pretended like I didn't know what it was supposed to look like and my second card came out like this...


My colors were chosen for me by Color Hues Challenge #2.


Supplies used for my card are in the chart below. 

The inside is done to mimic the DSP on the front.


If you have any questions, be sure to leave them in a comment with your email address.

Card cuts for this project going in order of layers (width x height):

Tempting Turquoise Card Base: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4” 
Night of Navy Mat: 5” x 3 3/4” 
Boho DSP Mat:  4 3/4” x 3 1/2” 
Night of Navy Scrap for Rectangle: 4" x 3" 
Scrap Very Vanilla for Oval: 3 1/2” x  3” 
Very Vanilla Inner Liner: 5 1/4" x 4"
Boho DSP for Envelope Flap: 6" x 2 1/4" 

Here's Meg's where she used the Festive Post Stamp Set (love the ribbon and the colors!).



and her inside...

See...totally different from mine although using the same instructions!

Here's Sue's!


I hope you'll visit Beth's site and participate in her mystery challenges. It's so much fun!

Thank you for stopping by today.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Stitched All Around, Tasteful Textures, both retired, Beauty Abounds (envelope front)
Card stock & Papers     Boho Indigo Product Medley (embossed mat); envelope flap; Night of Navy; Very Vanilla; Tempting Turquoise (retired)
 Ink Tempting Turquoise (retired); Night of Navy and Balmy Blue 
Accessories AdhesiveDimensionals
Tools     Emboss MachineStitched Rectangles DiesStitched Shapes Dies

8 comments:

  1. What fun! And I love how your card turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. The ladies really are enjoying the mysteries...me too!

      Delete
  2. Great group of cards Karen! I love the way you carried the design in the inside for our entry at Color Hues! I need to take your lead and do that more for my cards as well. Thanks for the reminder and for joining us for our second challenge at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy, for your comment on behalf of Color Hues.

      Delete
  3. Hi Karen,
    Such lovely cards! I love your style with the pretty clean and crisp layers. I am inspired by your completed inside and the envelope. Everything coordinates so beautifully. Glad to have you join us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...