Saturday, August 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! World of Good Memories & More Pack Birthday Card

This is the second card that I have made this week with the M & M Pack and the large card base. Here's a refresher of the first one.

I love the sparkle and shine of the 6" x 4" card from the pack so I'm entering my card at Creative Knockouts #362I wrapped a piece of gold thread from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack "around the world", adhering it to the back with tape. 

The quote is from one of the 3" x 4" cards in the pack. I used a die from the Rectangle Stitched Dies to cut it out. I placed it on the gold trim with Dimensionals. I then adhered the world (Columbus would have been right in this instance...the world is flat!) to a Whisper White mat. I adhered that to a Mossy Meadow mat and that to the card base. 

UnstampaBelles is a challenge site where you must do NO stamping! This month they are challenging participants to create their own background. I think I met that challenge with my card front.

I am pleased with how it turned out and I thank my team mate, Donna Leonard, for allowing me to CASE her card.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Love this - the double-mat-frame is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Karen! That foiled paper is perfect!

    Thank you for joining our Sparkle & Shine challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love your sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at Unstampabelles. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Keti, for commenting on behalf of Unstampabelles.

      Delete
  4. A very different card with a totally appropriate sentiment for the times. Dale (DT at Unstampabelles)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work! Love the sentiment card. So true. Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on behalf of Unstampabelles.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...