Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! World of Good Memories & More Birthday Card

A friend gave me envelopes and card bases that are not my usual size. The M & M pack is perfect for them. Here's what's in the pack...

and here is how I used it...


I used one of the 4" x 6" cards and adhered it with liquid glue. I cut one of the smaller cards, that had the quote on it, with one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies.

For the inside I cut a piece of Old World Specialty Designer Series Paper 4" x 6". It's important to adhere it in the right direction...ask me how I know! Fortunately, the liquid glue allowed me to get off quickly! In Mossy Meadow ink, I stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tropical on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. I cut it out with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.



Easy peasy! I thank my teammate, Donna Leonard, for inspiring me to get this pack out again. I have no idea where I put the stickers that come with this pack but once I find them, I may put them on the right side or on the envelope. Pardon me while I go clean up my craft area!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card - I really love this Memories & More card pack! And the torn edge on the inside is a great design feature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...