Monday, August 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Happiest of Birthdays Boho Indigo Product Medley

Good Monday Morning Makeover Madness! Awhile back I posted a sympathy card...this one...


and here it is made over...


Again, not only is this a CASE of my own card but one of Linda Bedinger's as well.

My card base is Whisper White Thick Card Stock. Adhered to that is a mat of Night of Navy .

On a  piece of Whisper White card stock, I stamped the sentiment from the retired Well Scripted in Night of Navy ink. At the bottom, in Garden Green ink 2nd generation, I stamped 2 sets of leaves from the Boho Indigo Stamp Set.

I adhered the Very Vanilla Gold Ribbon from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to a  snippet of DSP from the Medley. I used two of the palm fronds and two flowers from the Medley and adhered them with liquid glue and Dimensionals. Then I adhered the art panel to a  Night of Navy mat and adhered that to the card base.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays in Night of Navy and Garden Green on a  piece of Whisper White. I adhered another strip of the same DSP pattern as on the front. I adhered the sentiment panel to a  mat of Night of Navy and adhered that to the card base. 

I love the fonts of the sentiments on the front as well as on the inside, don't you?
Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Mat: 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP: 1/2" x 5"
Art Panel: 5" x 3 3/4"
Ribbon: 6"

Inner Measurements:
Mat: 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP: 5" x 3/4"
Sentiment Panel: 5" x 3 3/4"

Thank you for stopping by today and as always, I appreciate the comments you leave.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful CASE of your first card - I love the Boho Indigo Medley so much and it's the perfect complement to your sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful makeover, Karen! Love the blue, green & brown combo and the soft shades of them that you chose. Thanks so much for supporting our challenge and playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool make over. And I love both designs. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen this is SO pretty inside & out! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...