Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Sympathy Card

Yes, I know we all hate to create cards for this occasion, but Linda Bedinger helped make it easier for me.


My card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4". Added to that is a mat of Misty Moonlight 5 1/4" x 4". 

On a 5" x 3 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the sentiment from the retire Heartfelt Sympathy in Misty Moonlight ink. At the bottom, in Garden Green ink 2nd generation, I stamped 3 sets of leaves from the Boho Indigo Stamp Set.

I adhered a 6" strip of 1/4" Very Vanilla Gold Ribbon from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to a 1/2" x 5" piece of DSP from the Medley. I used two of the palm fronds and two flowers from the Medley and adhered them with liquid glue and Dimensionals. Then I adhered the art panel to a 5 1/4" x 4" mat of Misty Moonlight and adhered that to the card front.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Sympathy in Misty Moonlight on a 5" x 3 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla. Again, I adhered a 6" piece of ribbon around a 5" x 3/4" piece of the same DSP as on the front. I adhered the mat to a 5 1/4" x 4" mat of Misty Moonlight.



Thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...