Friday, August 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Thank You Card

TGIF, peeps! Today I used the Boho Indigo Product Medley for paper and stickers but I used three stamps I had never before used...know where I'm going with this? Why, yes, to NBUS #17 Challenge!

My design is loosely based on the sketch challenge at Stamping Pals #6.


My card base is Night of Navy card stock. The mat is an embossed piece of Very Vanilla paper from the Boho Indigo Product Medley. I adhered it to the base with liquid glue.

I had a frame left over from my card yesterday and adhered that with Dimensionals, not realizing it should have been square for the sketch, not rectangular. The gold flower is a punch out from the product medley and I adhered it with liquid glue. I also used one of the punch out "banners" and stamped the sentiment from Boho Indigo on it with Night of Navy ink. I adhered it with liquid glue.

On the inside, I used two stamps from Ornate Thanks which had never been inked nor were the flower images in the bottom corner from the retired Tasteful Textures stamp set. I punched the two top corners with my Detailed Trio Punch. I adhered that to the base with liquid glue and finished the envelope with matching paper from the Medley.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I do hope you have time to visit the challenge sites...they are so fun!

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card - so elegant, Karen!! Just love the patterned paper cut with the eyelet edges - looks so lacy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda, for visiting and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty product medley! Love that designer paper and the gold foil flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the pop of that pretty gold flower against the cream and blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen :) Love that DSP and the embossed background. The inside is just a pretty along with your envelope.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...