Saturday, August 22, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dog Builder Punch Thinking of You Card

 Today I used the Dog Builder Punch for the focal point of my card.


My card base is Bumblebee Card Stock on which I stamped the bone from the retired Happy Tails Stamp Set. I stamped it in Bumblebee ink.

The sentiment is printed and I stamped paw prints from the same stamp set in Memento Tuedo Black Ink.

I punched the dog out of Basic Black Card Stock with the current Dog Builder Punch.

On the inside is another sentiment I printed. The fire hydrant is from a Cheery Lynn die set which is no longer available. It's cut out of Daffodil Delight Card Stock.



I made this for a friend who seems to have a black cloud over his head so this is to let him know we are thinking of him. Hopefully, it will bring a little humor to his otherwise bleak situation.


Thank you for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. ROFL! What a great card for someone who isn't sure if he's the dog or the hydrant! Going to make him smile for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and how creative with your friendship card...fun card and I'm sure it will bring a smile to your friend. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple always works and this is great! I'm sure it will be an uplifting card for the recipient. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sure to bring a smile, and love the dog bone background! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of 2 CCC's.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...