Sunday, July 19, 2020

Stampin' Up! World of Good Memories & More Card Pack

Good Sunday morning, peeps. Do you have a busy day planned? I do, so my card today is quick, easy and simple using the World of Good Memories & More Card Pack.


I adhered a World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper to a Thick Whisper White card base and then adhered one of the mats from Memories & More.

For the inside I used a mat from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper, partial piece from World of Good, and another mat from the Memories & More Card Pack.


These card packs are wonderful to work with when you need something in a hurry. This card could be used for farewell, graduation or new job, I would think and I also think it looks masculine. 

I'm entering my card at UnstampaBelles Challenges: July Challenge #102: Celebrate Relationships TWIST work in PairsSo the relationship is with someone who is going out into the workplace after receiving an engineering degree and my pairs are the two mats from the card pack. The biggest prerequisite for the UnstampaBelles is just that...NO stamping!

I'm aslo entering again at Watercooler Wednesday: WWC280 - Kath's ATG Challenge with a Masculine Twist.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Product List

9 comments:

  1. Love those card packs! They make fantastic cards so easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Karen :) Love the clean and simple design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea combining those cool paper packs. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the card pack. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...