Saturday, June 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Flowers for Every Season Birthday Note Card

Saturday, in the park, it must have been the 4th of July...let's start your day with a little earworm, shall we?!! Well, it IS almost the 4th of July, can you believe it?! Is it your birthday today? Then this card is for you...well, not really...it's going in my "package" of the sunflowers. I'm entering my card in the Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts Blog Challenge #18 - Nature's Garden.


















My card base is Just Jade. The DSP is Flowers for Every Season. The sentiment is from the World of Good Stamp Set. I punched it out with the retired Lemon Builder Punch. I also punched out a lemon from Bumblebee card stock, cut it in half and adhered it to the back of the sentiment. I adhered the "lemon" to the card base with Dimensionals. The ribbon is from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.

On the inside, I added a sentiment from the Many Mates Stamp Set and adhered strips of DSP from the Flowers for Every Season.


This is the last card for my "package". Here's what will be included...

 







Which of the new 2020-2022 In Colors do you like best? Do you have any suggestions for a box for them? I don't want to use the acetate boxes. I want to make one with the winning favorite solid color and matching DSP. TIA for your ideas and thank you for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...