Sunday, June 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful World and World of Good Friendship Card

I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday and weekend so far. I was able to make this card and have 5 others in the works using the new World of Good Designer Series Paper and the Beautiful World Stamp Set.

It's so difficult to get a good photo with the Brass Foil paper but it looks great in real life.

My card base is Misty Moonlight with a layer of DSP from World of Good. My mats are the new Brass Foil and I used different patterns from the same series because they had the brass foil in the map and globe. I punched the fishtails with my Banner Triple Punch. 

The sentiment is stamped on a scrap of Bumblebee card stock with Misty Moonlight ink. I punched it out with my Everyday Label Punch. I added three retired embellishments and I don't know the name of them. I adhered the sentiment with Dimensionals.

The globes on the DSP provide lots of circles for the challenge at 2 Sisters on the Blog #40. Because I have used paterned paper, I'm playing at Craftyhazelnut's June Patterned Paper Challenge Site.

The inside is clean and simple...


I used a stamp from the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit. My mat is So Saffron and the ink, again, is Misty Moonlight. I added a 1/4" strip of DSP at the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Product List

10 comments:

  1. Great card Karen :) Love your layout and the mix of DSP's. It's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the design is awesome and there's no doubt that DSP is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicolette, for leaving a comment on behalf of 2SOTB.

      Delete
  4. Very lovely. I love that you layered the banners with the gold gold paper. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...