Monday, June 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Forever Fern Card

Good Monday morning Mimosa makeover madness! For our team meeting on 6/15, Sue P. showed us how to make two different cards with the same inks and stamp set, Forever Fern, and my first one I posted 6/26/20. Well, that one was made with the first Mimosa. This one is made with the second Mimosa and, once again, it doesn't even come close to hers...lol! 


I like how I turned it into something (I think!) rather than deep sixing it (it was close)! I guar-ron-tee (in my Justin Wilson voice) that I could not re-create this!!

The "I" block I was supposed to use was forgotten and I used the "H" block again. I used the same inks and technique as she did, and as I did on Friday, but it turned out totally different! That's one of the things I love about the faux watercoloring technique. No card will ever turn out the same.

I stamped on a piece of Whisper White 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". Once it was dry, I wrapped a piece of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon around the left edge. That panel is adhered to a mat of Pretty Peacock 4" x 5 1/4".

The sentiment is from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set. The splatters and leaves are from Forever Fern. The embellishments are from the Flowers for Every Season Gems.

I'm entering my card in the Crafting Happiness Challenges #55.

Thank you for stopping by today. You know I love to see your comments and I hope that you'll become a follower. If you already are, I thank you and hope I bring a little levity into your corner of the world. Oh, and have a Mimosa on me!!



4 comments:

  1. Very artistic card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janis, for commenting on behalf of CHC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...