Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful World Masculine Birthday Card

Today I have used the Beautiful World Stamp Set and the Old World Specialty Designer Series Paper to bring you a masculine birthday card. I'm entering it at Dare 2B Artzy's Masculine challenge.


I created this the same way I did on June 28, 2020. I just changed the pattern from the Old World Specialty Designer Series Paper, the ink (Mossy Meadow), the sentiment (Celebrate Sunflowers), and a banner rather than a punched one.

Sorry this is so short but I'm off to get my hair cut, finally, and to see the doctor. So, if you have any questions, please leave them in a comment.

See you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a haircut! It was the best feeling in the world when I got mine chopped last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Karen:) Love this design. YAY for getting a hair cut finally.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...