Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala Botanical Thinking of You Card

My card for you today is the last of ones that I made in NC. It's a sister to the one I showed you yesterday. Since my card is black, white and one color, I'll be entering it in Artsystamper Digitals Challenge #17.


My card base is Thick Whisper White. I used the two pieces from the Calypso Coral card stock I used yesterday to make my own patterned paper. I used a stamp from the Botanical Prints Medley kit (now retired) and stamped it with Terracotta Tile ink. The patterned paper is from the same kit. Guess where I'm playing today? Yes, Just Us Girls #538! It will be my last time because this is my third entry (that's for my benefit so I remember!) and at Little Red Wagon: Challenge #552 Make Your Own Background. I love these two prints together.

I did a dry fit so I could see where my sentiment should be stamped. It's stamped in Terracotta Tile using the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


Product List

11 comments:

  1. Love the tone on tone look of your patterned paper.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Doni, for leaving a comment on behalf of LRW.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for entering our "Patterned Paper/Own Background" Challenge with your lovely card @ Little Red Wagon. I like the repeat of Stamps in the Designpaper - just great. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Imke, for your comment on behalf of LRW.

      Delete
  3. Nice! Very cool design - and love the tone-on-tone "DSP" that you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Karen. Love the use of the dp and used on of my favourite SU colours. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ina, for leaving a comment on behalf of JUGS.

      Delete
  5. Pretty card. Love that terracotta tile color. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara, for leaving a comment on behalf of Artsystamper Digitals.

      Delete
  6. This is awesome and LOVE the design! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...