Monday, May 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails with #ShareSunshine COVID Card

 My Godson, Kelen, has a dog who sort of looks like the one in the Happy Tails Stamp Set (retiring June 2) so I made this card for him because I haven't seen him in months. I think he'll get a chuckle out of it because he's at just the right age.



My card base is Basic Black. I ran a piece of Calypso Coral through my embossing machine with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. 

I stamped "Roxy" in Basic Gray and Basic Black. She is punched with the matching Dog Builder Punch, which is not retiring. I cut out the digital toilet paper rolls and the digital sentiment. The information for the digitals can be found on this post.

For the inside...

Another one of the digitals! Don't you just love the perforations! I'm so glad SU decided to do this to help two charities during the pandemic.

I signed the card with a white gel pen and mailed it off before we left on vacation.

Pammie's Inky Pinkies has an ATG Challenge 2018. Check it out if you have time!

Thank you for stopping by today.

8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...