Friday, April 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Good Morning Magnolia Thinking of You Card

I posted this card front August 4, 2016. My post said, "The following card has no sentiment on it because I noticed the globe was off kilter. I can think of all kinds of sentiments to go with that, but there are no stamps for them. I will have to make my own!" Well, that day has come! Here ya go...


The world globe is a retired SU stamp from Places You'll Go. The sentiment is from Timeless Tulips (current). My colors are Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point. The globe stand is gold heat embossed and there is also a strip of gold glimmer paper and a mat of Pacific Point.

Here's how I finished the inside...


On the left side, I created my own sentiment in Publisher and cut it and its mat out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

On the right, I stamped sentiments from Good Morning Magnolia. One is half of a whole stamp. 

I had a pre-cut butterfly in my stash so I glued that on. Butterflies give me hope as they start out not always pretty, especially in the cocoon, but they end up being beautiful at the end of the metamorphosis. I am hoping that will happen soon in our world.

For my challenges today, I'm entering at:

1. Alphabet Challenge Blog: A is for Anything Goes
2. Stinkin' Inkers Challenge: Crafter's Choice
3. SOS 417: Under the sun, moon, and stars (planet earth is definitely all of that!) 


Thank you for stopping by today.

13 comments:

  1. Great Card!! So sweet and cheerful - makes me smile 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Karen :) I love the sentiments, they are perfect for right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and simple card, and the inside messages, couldn't agree more! Thank you for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for commenting on behalf of the Alphabet Challenge.

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful layout and I love the pattern paper splitting the front featuring the main image inside of the frame! Perfect sentiment for our times! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary with "Anything Goes"!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the globe and even more so if it's a bit off centre (I love wonky cards!)
    Thanks so much for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew to celebrate the sun, moon and stars!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, thank you for visiting and leaving a comment on behalf of SOS.

      Delete
  6. Lovely card and design. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at stinkin inkers Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...