Saturday, April 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet Encouragement Card

How goes it today, my friends? I decided to make an encouragement card for some people whose lives have been turned upside down in this pandemic. I know when you first see my card you will think I had been drinking when I made it...thus the fair warning!


The knotted giraffe is stamped with the Back on Your Feet Stamp Set. I colored him with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Blends and the Ivory Blend. Once I had stamped and colored him, I ran the panel through my Big Shot using the retired Stones EF. 

I still had some retired Animal Expedition DSP left for the giraffe who has holes in his neck, the sloth and the frog. The sloth is adhered upside down on purpose. I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and cut it out with a die from the retired Word Bubble set. I then adhered the art panel crookedly on purpose. Want to know why? Okay, here's why...


I printed out my own sentiment and then stamped and colored the turtle with all the green Blends I had. The second sentiment is from the Back on Your Feet set.

It would be nice not to have to make cards like this but I thought it might bring a smile to some people's faces. I hope it brought one to yours.

Alphabet Challenge Blog has a limit of three entries for their "A is for Anything Goes" challenge so I have chosen to make this card my second entry. They are also celebrating their 10th Anniversary. I may have an anniversary card coming up for them for my third and last entry. I hope you'll check out their site if you haven't already.

Thank you for stopping by today and I might just have an Easter card for you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these stamp sets and you made such a cute card with them. This card will help someone smile during this global situation. I'm sending out lots more cards right now, since we can't see each other. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie, for visiting and commenting on behalf of the Alphabet Challenge.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...