Monday, March 9, 2020

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tulips Thinking of You Easter Card

Welcome to my Monday Makeover. I trust you had a good weekend and that you are recovering from the time change. For a recap, you can find my previous card here.

Here it is made over...


This one is my favorite. It's the same Timeless Tulips Stamp Set, just different sized tulips!

The inside sentiment is from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set.


The bee is waiting his turn at the tulips until the butterfly leaves. Of course, the butterfly and the bee are not going anywhere because that will expose some ink smudges...lol! Now, just guess why the larger tulip has been cut and adhered with Dimensionals!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our monthly blog hop...I bet there'll be more flowers. Speaking of flowers, I'm entering my card in The Flower Challenge #42 ATG.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty tulips! Great spring colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are the first sign that Spring has arrived and yours are just beautiful, love the colors and your design.
    Thank you for playing along at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Hugs.
    Maria.DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...