Sunday, March 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms Easter Card

Good morning, peeps! Did you remember to set your clocks ahead? I am hoping they will do away with DST...getting too old to remember it! I do like it lighter longer at night, however.

Today's card is one I did in my card class at Concordia last week using the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set and Small Bloom Punch. The two items are free with a $150 purchase (before s/h).


There were only 5 who signed up so I let them have their choice of colors, taught them how to cut the card stock, fold and burnish. The ladies got quite a kick out of the term "pokey tool" and "bone folder"! I had them emboss the one mat, cut the mat for the inside, and stamp/punch/sponge the sentiment. The only thing I had prepped for them was cutting the white square! They didn't realize how much work went into prepping their kits for them!! The punch that was used for the sentiment was the Story Label Punch.

There was not one card that was alike once they chose their colors and stamped the art panel! They were pooped once they finished. The other two projects were easier for them!!

I'm playing at Dragonfly Dreams: Make It Feminine

I hope you'll come back tomorrow for my makeover and thanks for visiting today.



Partial Product List

4 comments:

  1. Pretty spring colors! Love the little flower punches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. What Embossing folder did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. The EF is a Darice but there is no name on it and I don't have the outside cover.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...