Sunday, March 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tulips Get Well Card

Happy Sunday to you, peeps. Hope March comes in whichever way you want. Here in SWFL it doesn't much matter! BUT, if it's coming in like a lion, here is a feminine get well vision of spring...

I used the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set to create my card. I embossed a 4" x 5 1/4"  piece of card stock with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. To that, I adhered a 2" x 5" piece of yellow card stock after I had punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch.

I cut a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the tulip three times, two in Highland Heather and one in Poppy Parade. I stamped the stems and leaves in Old Olive ink. I stamped another tulip on a scrap of white, punched it with the matching punch and adhered it to the middle tulip with Dimensionals. I sponged the edges of the art panel with Melon Mambo and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.

The sentiment is stamped with Poppy Parade and sponged with Melon Mambo. I did the banner ends with my paper snips.

The bow is made with Linen Thread and attached with a glue dot.

For the inside, I used the Healing Hugs Stamp Set for the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink. I had stamped the flowers for the front in Daffodil Delight but had a fail with the third flower. So, I fussy cut the two good ones and adhered them with liquid glue.


I'm playing today at Dragonfly Dreams: Make It Feminine.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Karen! Love the spring colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and uplifting Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Looks like Spring-on-a-Card!! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...