Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms Thank You Card

My card today is one we made at Barb's Thursday. My sister-in-law was able to make one too so I'll show you the fronts side by side.




Subtle and bold...two different looks, same die cut. I added a ribbon to mine. I'm entering my card at Cuttlebug Mania and the Cuttlebug was used to cut out the die. The challenge is a Tic Tac Toe. I have chosen to go right down the middle! 
The die is from Momenta and you should be able to find it at Hobby Lobby. The ribbon is SU's Linen Thread and the inks are various SU colors, but mostly Balmy Blue on mine.

Drue worked hard to finish hers at my house. She has learned how messy Melon Mambo Ink can be and she has dubbed herself as "The Queen of Fixing Ink Smudges"!

For my inside, I used a stamp from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and matching punch, available during Sale A Bration.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Thursday Inkin' Blog Hop.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...