Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Greetings St. Patrick's Day Treat Holder

Good morning, stamping friends. Today is a busy day again with teaching a class. This is one of the projects we will be making and one we did when I hosted the card group back in February. I'm entering it in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown #452 Good Luck.


This is so quick and easy to make. I used the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set for the sentiment. For the lucky four leaf clover, I used the heart from the Happy Tails Stamp Set. The sentiment mat is stuck to the treat holder with Dimensionals.

The green holder is Call Me Clover Card Stock, the scalloped circle is Gold Glimmer paper, the circle and oval are Whisper White. The ribbon is retired and you can use any punches or dies you have for the shapes.

The Call Me Clover Card Stock is cut at 2" x 8", scored and burnished at 3 1/4" and 4 3/4". The ends are punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I got the idea from StampFUNatics on You Tube.

The Hershey Nuggets are glued to the base with glue dots.


Thank you for stopping by today and may your day be a lucky, sweet one.

6 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! I might have to CASE these for my upcoming stamp club girls! THey would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little treat holder! Fun design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Might have to CASE for table gifts next weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Mary. If you do, I hope to see them!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...