Saturday, March 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sunshine Wishes Birthday Card

Today's card is a technique card that we made at Barb's on Thursday.

We used the retired Sunshine Wishes Thinlits for the flower on the front. The front is created with glossy card stock, alcohol inks, and the blowing through the straw technique! I also used one of the sponge pads to get some swirling motion.

Barb had attended a stamp camp and had the greeting printed for us. I used my second attempt at the technique for the inside.


The colors I chose matched the top I had on, just in case I splattered ink on myself. If you've never worked with alcohol inks, they are fun but messy. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I'd love to hear of any experiences you've had doing this technique.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...