Monday, February 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tailored Accented Blooms Thank You

It's a Makeover Monday once again. Remember my card from our Thursday Happy Inkin' blog hop? Here's a refresher...
and here is how it was made over...
can you spot the differences? I can count five!

So, I made this card in our Thursday card group and it was my inspiration for the blog hop card. The only things I'm sure about the products is that Accented Blooms Stamp Set and the Tailored Tag Punch were used on this one. It's the same Tissue Paper Technique. Here are the differences...

Different fern
Different flower and stem
Different stitch on the art panel
Different colors
Different sentiment

This was a card I created as part of the gift for my friend who lost his mother a few weeks ago. Here is how I finished the inside using the Kindness & Compassion stamp set...

Thank you for stopping by today and playing "spot the differences" with me!






4 comments:

  1. Pretty! That's such a fun technique for making that paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I love it and will probably do more...maybe even with colored tissue paper.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...