Saturday, February 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Praiseworthy Prose Belated Birthday

Bloody Hell! Oh, my apologies already for that but it is British Humor!
 

I had a customer from England ask for a belated birthday card. He said he ALWAYS sends a belated card to this one particular person. I hope I got his vibes captured in this card!

I used the Hand-Lettered Prose dies from the Praiseworthy Prose Bundle for the red letters.

The "It Was" is from the retired Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set. The "your" is from the Hero Arts Alphabets set, and the "birthday" is from the Wonderful Moments Stamp Set. I used the retired Curly Label punch twice to create the Basic Black mat behind the stamped Whisper White sentiment.

For the inside, I printed a greeting on my computer in Publisher.


Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy your visits!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! That inside sentiment is perfect for the sender!! I think you captured his "vibe" perfectly - Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...