Friday, February 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Enjoy Life Anniversary

Happy Valentine's Day, peeps. My card for you today is all about love but not necessarily a valentine. It could be an anniversary card but let your imagination run wild and let it be what you wish! The theme at the Alphabet Challenge currently is the letter "W" for the "Anything You Wish" challenge. Today would have been my 51st Valentine card for my hubby so I'm dedicating this one to him.


This is a kit Meg had put together for our Thursday card group. 

This was so quick and easy with a strip of Perennial Essence DSP, strips of gold foil and a faux bow with gold edge ribbon. The sentiment is from Enjoy Life. Part of it was stamped in Merry Merlot full strength. The "love you" was stamped off twice. The card base is Crumb Cake.

I finished it off at home with the inside that looked like this...


The sentiments are from Daisy Lane and Beautiful Bouquet. The fern is from Daisy Lane. I punched the corners with a retired punch that I inherited from Carole. The mat is Merry Merlot.

Thank you for stopping by today and, again, Happy Valentine's Day to you. I'd be thrilled if you'd be mine by clicking on the "follow" button on the right side bar. I'm aiming for 100 followers this year.

Product List

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! Love the colors and the clean design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of TAC.

      Delete
  3. That is such a lovely anniversary card, both inside and out. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn. I appreciate your leaving a comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...