Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Valentine Card

Welcome to Wednesday's card. This morning I am having my right eye cataract removed so I'm happy I'll really be able to see after today! I've been a little unbalanced the past two weeks!!

We made this card at Dottie's last week and I just love it. I'm playing today at ModSquadChallenge - You're All Heart.


The card base is Garden Green, the mat is Cherry Cobbler. We embossed the Whisper White panel with a Darice folder after stamping the leaves on it.

We punched the scalloped heart using the punch from the Heart Punch Pack. We stamped the sentiment heart with a stamp from the Heartfelt Photopolymer Stamp Set. Dottie had little heart jewels for us to use.

We used the Heartfelt Stamp Set for the inside.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday weekly blog hop.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colors for a valentine card! Hoping that all goes smoothly with your eye surgery today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty valentine for a friend - sweet and simple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning. I love that embossed background! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy, for your comment on behalf of MSC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...