Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Stampin' Up! Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp Set

Hello my stamping friends. If you've been following me awhile, you know I remake some cards. Well, my card for you today is one I created last December for my ugliest card contest, as opposed to ugliest sweater. You can see it here. Although I have linked to a card in the past, it's not the same card!

I had planned to "deep six" it, but instead I hung onto it. I'm glad I did because the Holly Jolly stamp set came along and redeemed it, I think. What thinkest thou?


All I did was stamp the "Believe" on the gift wrapped "package"! I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink but I like how it looks green instead of black. I'm happy with the card front now. It will no longer be at risk for the circular file but, rather, it will go into the mail box for a child who enjoys coloring. Coloring you ask? Well, let me show you what I mean...


Santa is stamped in Smoky Slate and the sentiment is stamped in black ink. The art piece is adhered to a mat of Granny Apple Green.

I am hoping that these three challenge sites will accept my card as a new card because the stamp set I used to reinvent a doomed card front is new in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. The card had no inside at the time of my post last year.

Color Throwdown Challenge #573 (yum, I love these mints!)


I am so happy that I purchased the Holly Jolly set in October. Thank you, Stampin' Up! for bringing Santa into my life.

I thank YOU for visiting today. If you aren't a follower, I hope you'll become one! I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Thursday blog hop. Ciao!

Partial Product List:

14 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Love how you "wrapped" the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for a child to receive....and color! We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great circular file recovery!! Thanks so much for playing along at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Broni. I appreciate your leaving a comment on behalf of CT.

      Delete
  4. A good remake! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kath, for leaving a comment on behalf of WWC.

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous design ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...