Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! A Little Lace Birthday Card for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop


Welcome to this month’s Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop ...we’ve got a "Celebrate" theme today. Amy said we could interpret the theme however we like! So, I've made a birthday card. Once you're done reading about my card, I hope you’ll spend some time hopping through all the other offerings today. My inspiration came from Michelle Wright.



My card base is Gray Granite with a mat of Seaside Spray. I stamped the sentiment from the Piece of Cake Stamp Set with VersaMark. Then I heat embossed it with Silver Emboss powder.

I used a mat of Gray Granite to create the lace portion with the Stitched Lace Dies. I adhered that to the Seaside Spray mat. 

I stamped the image from A Little Lace Stamp Set in Gray Granite on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I matted it on a piece of Seaside Spray card stock. Then I tied a faux bow around it and adhered it to the art piece with glue dots. I adhered the art piece to the base with Dimensionals.


 For the inside, I used a sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set stamped in Gray Granite; punched three corners with the Detailed Trio punch ; and stamped the image from the front in Seaside Spray.



It's now time to hop on to the blogs of the other team members. I am curious about what gorgeous projects have been created. To continue hopping, just click on the "next" button to go to Leslie  or click on the "previous" button to go to Jaimie. Clicking on a name listed below will take you directly to that person's site.

Measurements:

Card Base - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
DSP Mat - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Silver Foil - 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scrap for berries
Vellum - Scrap
Ribbon - 23"

Partial Product List:

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love that lacy overlay, great colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is so pretty! The lace panel on top is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, Karen! I like the color combo and the lace layer is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie. So glad you stopped by to leave a comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...