Sunday, December 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gleaming

Good Sunday morning, peeps. I've had a great weekend, how 'bout you?

My card today is another one we made at our Christmas party Thursday. The kit was provided by Dottie and uses the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments punch duo.



We started out with a Whisper White card base, a mat of Garden Green, a mat of Whisper White that was embossed with a winter snowflake embossing folder, a mat of Night of Navy and then a mat of Whisper White that was already cut. We stamped the sentiment from Christmas Gleaming in the lower left corner, using Memento Paris Dusk ink. Then we added our ornaments that were punched from Brightly Gleaming DSP, which will return in the 2020 Holiday Catalog. The ornaments were adhered with Mini Dimensionals. We added 3 Noble Peacock Rhinestones. When I got home, I cut two bows out of Copper Foil and Gold Glimmer paper using a retired die, stuck them on with glue dots and called it a day!

Speaking of day, yesterday's entertaining was just that! We had so much fun playing cornhole. My guests had never played before. We had delicious appetizers, salad, penne with pork shoulder/sausage sauce and finished the meal with this glorious dessert...monkey bread with fruit and ice cream. No calories there...lol!



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I'll see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. It's a known fact that party food contains no calories - so...you're good to go! Pretty card - and sounds like you had a wonderful day. Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the layering. That dessert looks yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I don't usually eat dessert but it was worth the calories Mary says aren't there!

      Delete
  3. Love your card...AND cornhole! Although the guys always hog it so I never get a chance to play...but I am going to practice, come spring! Yummy plateful, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, LeAnne. All 8 of us got a chance to play.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...