Saturday, December 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! Bird Builder Punch Christmas Card

Good morning my stamping visitors. Hope your weekend is off to a good start. 

Today my card is one we made at our Christmas party Thursday. I love it! Sue L. brought the kit and it was quick and easy to put together. I'm playing today at Christmas Card Throwdown's December Challenge - Pick a Previous 2019 Challenge. The design is loosely inspired by the June 1, 2019, sketch.
I'm also playing at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #467 and her optional twist is quick and easy. Hazel also has a Patterned Paper Challenge. I hope you can take time to visit the challenge sites.


The Bird Builder Punch has been retired for awhile but I will never sell mine. It's so versatile and can make things other than birds. Google it, you'll see what I mean!

The card base is Whisper White card stock with a mat of Cherry Cobbler. I'm not sure what card stock/paper the plaid is, but I like it! Sue had the Whisper White embossed panel already done for us. She used the Woodland Embossing Folder. The Cherry Cobbler birds and Cherry Cobbler DSP wings were already punched, as was the Garden Green branch. All we had to do was adhere the wings and adhere the birds and branch to the card front. The birds are popped up with Dimensionals. She had teeny tiny pearls for us to use for the eyes.

I hope you'll agree with me that this is a really cute card and I thank you for stopping by.

18 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the design and that embossed panel with the Plaid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Karen :) Love those birds and your design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so nice these little birdies!! Thank you for playing along with us at 52CCT this month! Have a wonderful Christmas time!! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. quelle adorable carte Karen, merci d'avoir choisi mon sketch pour jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an absolutely fantastic interpretation of the sketch. Clean crisp and all my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card :-)) Thank you for playing along with us at 52CCT.
    I wish you a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this card on Pinterest today (11-11-2022) and LOVE it. I have that punch and I’m always looking for new ways to use it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I saw it on Pinterest on 2022-11-20. Wish I had the dimensions of the parts but I know I can figure it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So glad you saw it. Thank you! The card is long gone so I can't even measure it for you. I know you'll figure it out!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...