Monday, November 25, 2019

Stampin' Up! Painted Glass Sympathy Card

Good Monday Morning Makeover, peeps. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was uneventful, which is good!

My card for you today is made with the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and is a CASE of the birthday card I posted on November 15.


I used a different part of the Bird Ballad DSP, tied a real bow, rather than a faux bow. I love this braided ribbon so I'm entering my card at the Alphabet Challenge Blog: R is for Ribbon

The sentiment is from the Painted Glass Stamp Set. Everything else is the same as the birthday card except I did not add embellishments. 

For the inside...


The sentiment is from the Path of Petals Stamp Set and the bird is from Free As a Bird Stamp Set. 

I'm playing for the third time this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #32. I love seeing all the critter cards on their site.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Partial List of Product Used:

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card - love that Crackle background and sweet bird. Wonderful for a sympathy card. Sorry that you need it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the background stamping and the designer paper panel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Sympathy cards are so hard to do but this is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is such a beautiful sympathy card! I love the paper you used and those birds are so sweet! Thanks for sharing your card with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori, for leaving a comment on behalf of 2 CCCC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...