Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Hammered Metal 3D EF Sympathy Card

Today's card is the last of the father sympathy cards.


My card base is Balmy Blue. I took a piece of Whisper White and stamped the baseballs in Soft Suede with the little stamp that was in Carole's stash. 

Then I took a piece of Soft Suede card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with my Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. I like how the baseballs frame the embossed paper...so much so that I'm entering my card at Repeat Impressions DCC N619 - Frame It. Tomorrow I'll be showcasing a card done with a Repeat Impressions stamp set that I won in one of their challenges.

I chose these two colors because the sentiment label and inside were in my stash printed from my computer. I added the little doo-dad from the Wonderful Moments Stamp Set on the front and one baseball on the inside.

Thank you for stopping by today. Tomorrow I am hosting our card group so I'm not hopping for the weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop but I hope you'll go check them out!

Partial Product List

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet sympathy card. Great color combo and I agree, the baseballs really frame the embossed panel perfectly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather, for leaving a comment on behalf of THTSB.

      Delete
  2. Very nice - perfect for the "need". It will bring a smile, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Karen :) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the baseball frame you created for your card! Thanks for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...