Saturday, October 12, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pressed Petals Christmas Gift Box

Yesterday I brought you Halloween and now we'll fast forward to Christmas...my apologies. I'm not as bad as the stores who do that...please agree!

I'm showing you two views of the same "pizza box" gift box. I'll list the products at the end of my post.


This is the 9th project in the One Sheet Wonders by Connie Stewart. I'll be doing the others later in the week but I had to keep this short, and hopefully sweet, as I'm getting ready to travel tomorrow. There could be a gift card in here for Ghiardelli!!


Thank you for stopping by today! Tomorrow I'll be in another state, but I'll still be in the same Designer Series Paper!

Product List:

1 comment:

  1. Cute gift box! Great for those little gifts for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...