Sunday, October 13, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pressed Petals Birthday Card

Here's another installment of the One Sheet Wonders using the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper. This is card #6, which I CASE'd from Connie Stewart.


The sentiment is stamped directly on the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper in Mossy Meadow Ink. I had a tad of the Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon floating around on my desk so I used it! I love how the "wreath" frames the sentiment. Speaking of frames, have you visited Just Us Girls Challenge Site yet? Their challenge #509 this week is Frame It!

The inside scripture sentiment is a 1994 Stampendous wood mount stamp. The birthday sentiment is from the current Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. Please Stampin' Up! don't retire that set! The corners are punched with the Detailed Trio punch.


Thank you for stopping by today and I bet I'll have a Makeover Monday tomorrow!

Product List:

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...