Monday, October 21, 2019

Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Art Impressions Doggie Kisses Get Well Card

This is the last of the cards Barb had for us. This is such a fun stamp set and here's what we did with it.


Any dog loving tea drinker would enjoy receiving this card. This was a CASE of Diane Zechman's card. I'm entering my card at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog: Feature a Creature and 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #31.

Stampin' Up! products used were Crumb Cake card stock and retired punches. I did use my Early Espresso watercolor pencil and Blender Pen to color the dog, along with my Pacific Point watercolor pencil for the tissue box and tea cup.

So y'all know how much my family loves Irish Pubs, right? Well, we found one in Murphy, NC, called Parson's Pub. I'll share a few pics with you...


The place was packed and they only had two servers, a chef and dishwasher! Excellent service and excellent food!  Melanie and Taylor really hustled!


I just found the bottle cap arrangement and NC license plate fascinating, along with my friend at the bar! Now you might find that a little disturbing while you are eating but we were concentrating on the delicious meals we had!



Gene ordered the pretzels with beer cheese dip. The dip was awesome. I'm not a fan of pretzels.


However, I do love a reuben, especially when it is turned into a pizza on a cauliflower crust. I told the chef it was the best I've ever had (although it was the only one I've ever had!). I wish I could have polished it off, but half of it will be for lunch this week.


Thank you for joining me again on my vacation. We've been here a week and I already know I don't want to leave! We'll be back in May...but until then, we will continue to savor the cool weather and the foliage.

3 comments:

  1. That pizza looks fantastic!! Looks like a great place to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dog in this image and I love all the layers - thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that is SO funny and oh so perfect for our 'Feature a Creature' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for joining in the fun with us! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...