Monday, September 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! This Little Piggy Get Well Card

Welcome to my makeover Monday card. I posted a card from my friend, Jeannie, back on August 18. I said I would be CASEing it and I did just that!

I used two stamp sets to make my card for you today...This Little Piggy and Harvest Hellos.



I must admit I like Jeannie's card better...


Can you spot the differences? I counted 7...a good number! That's a game I still love to play but just in case you don't, I'll tell you...lol.

My ribbon is in a different place, the DSP cuts are different size and instead of a Pear Pizzazz mat, I used Lemon Lime Twist. I didn't use the dot embellishments, my clouds are Mint Macaron, which was a mistake! My piggy is on a three-sided scallop square, another mistake! The paper wasn't wide enough but I already had the piggy colored. My card base is a different color.

My inside is different as well...



Again, there are a couple of boo boos here too, BUT it's a handmade card and everything was adhered when I decided to stamp the lips. When will I ever learn to check my stamp after I have inked it to be sure there's no ink on the edge? I hope the recipient will be forgiving :-)

Thank you for stopping by today.


4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Karen. I found 6 of the 7 right away. You know, anyone who wants to be critical of a handmade card doesn't deserve one! I think it is great and can't say I like the original better than yours. Actually, I like the way you colored your piggy better.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...