Sunday, August 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! This Little Piggy Thank You Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps. I don't have my own card today but I do have a really cute one that a friend from Arizona sent me. She used the This Little Piggy Stamp Set and when I'm able, I will be CASEing it.


I love how Jeannie used the retired Tropical Chic for her background and offset the piggy. Her coloring is perfect! I'm betting she used Fiskars Pinking Shears for the art panel. I have them and I'm a total failure with them! I haven't used my Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon yet either! I AM pleased to say my Tropical Chic DSP is almost gone. Kylie Bertucci would be proud of me with her #loveitchopit. If you are interested in ordering the ribbon or stamp set, just click on the blue links.

In any event, her card made me happier than a pig in mud to be the recipient. Check her creations out on Splitcoaststampers and Pinterest! I wish there were a challenge where you had to enter a card you received...maybe I should start my own challenge blog once a month starting next year! If you want, let me know your thoughts on that. 

Th-Th-The, Th-Th-The, Th-Th... That's all, folks!" Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. That little piggy IS adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....thanks Karen for your sweet words and for sharing this cute little guy. I'm so glad he made you smile because I enjoyed making it for you :)

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeannie, I can't wait to get this stamp set out again.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...