Friday, August 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! Flower Power Thank You

TGIF, peeps. I labeled my post as Stampin' Up! because today's card uses SU card stock for the base and mat. I think the colors are So Saffron and Cajun Craze. I can't tell you about the DSP because I didn't create the card! It was another wonderful card sent to me by Jeannie. Take a look at this beauty...


I fell in love with this Daisy Girl and ordered the  stamp from Unity Stamps along with the Fashionista Stamps from Peachy Keen for the face. 

Jeannie has some fantastic designs and you can view her gallery at Splitcoaststampers. I can't wait until I'm able to CASE her beautiful card.

This morning I go for an MRI of my spine with a possible kyphoplasty to be scheduled. Wish me the best! I detest that jackhammer noise but at least I'm not claustrophobic. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will all have a great weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Thanks, as always, for your kind words and I'm so glad you love this Daisy girl. I can't wait to see what you create with it too. All the best during your tests today. Stay strong!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I struggle with images like this, so I never get any! Can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...