Saturday, August 24, 2019

Stampin' Up! Above the Clouds

The card I'm about to show you is not one I made. 
The card was created by Julie Davison, another Stampin' Up Demonstrator. She sent this to me as a thank you for helping her out from a distance. Helping people is one of my goals in life. If you visit her blog, you will see she used pieces from the July 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit called "On My Mind" for a card similar to this. I passed on this kit because I have so many other kits I need to finish. Do you know that feeling?


However, the Petals and Parcel Stamp Set for the  sentiment, the sequins and DSP from the Woven Threads Suite, plus the Hot Air Balloon Punch can be used to make this card as well. I have listed these as well as other items below.



The new 2019-2021 In Colors are really beginning to grow on me, especially Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile. If you are interested in learning more about Paper Pumpkin, just give a shout out. I had a tab at the top of my blog that you could click on but that has disappeared. I'll have to check that out. 

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I hope to have a creation of my own!


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute! And a nice thank you for being a kind friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely masculine card Karen. You have showcased the new in colours beautifully!! Thanks for becoming a follower. I am now one of your's and have given your link out on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...