Sunday, August 25, 2019

Unity Stamps: Include Yourself in the Beauty

Today is a day of rest for Stampin' Up! product and me, again. This is another beauty I received from Jeannie. You can see her original creation by clicking on the link...Splitcoaststampers

I have the one she created for me nestled in Psalm 139, my favorite Psalm, along with the envelope and her note card. I will treasure it forever, just like I do God's Word. I took it out for a moment so you can see what everything looks like.


Don't you just love this stamp and sentiment? I do! The color is spectacular but I'm not sure what color it is. I'm pretty sure she used the retired Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up! to make the envelope. The flower and leaves are heat embossed on the tag. The watercoloring is great and y'all know I love splatters.

Thank you for stopping by today. Tomorrow I hope to show you a card I will be making with a card pack. Have a blessed Sunday, peeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...