Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Tropical Escape

Welcome to mid-week in paradise. This part of Florida is called paradise by some but it's been so blasted hot and humid my hair is curling and so is my paper! 

I have made similar cards to the one today and you can view them here, along with measurements and instructions. 


The difference between this card and the other two in February is the size of the Pear Pizzazz mat and the Whisper White mat to which the strips are adhered. The paper is retired (Tropical Escape) but I had all the strips cut from before and I need to clear out my stash. There are still pieces left so I might get two more cards out of them. The sentiment is from the retired stamp set, Perfectly Penned. This set is a keeper for me! The lily pad is a die cut from Lakeside Dies. I colored the lily pads with Granny Green Blends and the flowers with Petal Pink Blends.

Through the Craft Room Door has an "anything goes" challenge for this week...thank you, Sandra and Team B for the opportunity to play!

I appreciate your stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hope.

3 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...