Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! Bella and Friends Thank You Card

Hello from Bella and Friends! Stampin' Up! retired the stamp set this year, but not me! I just think Bella is the sweetest pup, don't you? 


I made my card today for friends who invited my son and me to dinner last Saturday for homemade ravioli...yummy! We also got to meet their new 9 week old puppy, Emma.


She weighs all of 2.5 pounds and loves to lick toes!
We had such a fun evening playing Sequence and laughing a lot...good for the soul.

Now for the inside of the card...


I colored Bella with my Light and Dark Crumb Cake Blends and her friend with Light and Dark Old Olive Blends and Light Granny Apple Green. The card base is retired Chocolate Chip. The Whisper White panels are 5" x 3 3/4". Everything is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Because I have critters on my card, I'm entering it in Challenge #28 at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the sentiment and sweet puppy picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - who DOESN'T like to lick toes?!? Finn sure does! That is the cutest little pupper EVER!! OMG!! And your card is just perfect - they'll love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...