Sunday, June 2, 2019

Stampin' Up! Night of Navy Sympathy Card

This is the third card we made at Barb's Thursday. We all fell in love with the embossing folder she had us use. It's available on Amazon if you are interested. Take a look at what we made...


Barb had everything cut for us, including the sentiment. All we had to do was dry emboss and get out our glue! My colors are Night of Navy and Whisper White.

I am playing at the Alphabet Challenge Blog: E is for Embossing Folder. I was distressed that I forgot to enter their "D" challenge! They'll see what I did there!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...